Established in the year 2008, we have been growing at a rapid rate by offering a superior range of Form Press Machines. These machines are used in various packaging and printing machines for printing books and newspapers. Our Form Press Machines are designed and developed under the guidance of veteran professionals by using optimum quality materials, in compliance with international quality of standards and norms. We offer these machines at a reasonable price.
- Fully pneumatic operation
- Synchronized water dampening
- Convenient working height
Technical Specifications (In mm)
- Pneumatic reel lifter.
- Auto tension control.
- Electronic web aligner.
- Ink feed cylinder.
- Circumferential (360*) registration system.
- Fully pneumatic operation.
- Synchronized water dampening.
- Size changeover.
- 18 Roller inking system.
- Ink roller washing device.
- Cassettes trolley.
- Motorized forward and reverse running.
- Two positions for cross perforation cylinders.
- Duplex working.
- Convenient working height.
- Ball loaded cassettes to use offset piller as letter press unit.
- Separate as well as combined operating desk.
- Electric control form all towers of machine.
- Web width : 450/530
- Max. Print width : 440/520
- Max. Paper reel dia : 1250
- Paper substrates : 40-120 gms
- No: of printing unit : 1-2
- Offset plate thickness : 0.2
- Blanket thickness self adhesive : 0.95
- Polymer plate thickness : 0.95
- Print cartridge range : 229 to 432 (9"-17")
- Cross perforation : 51 to 356 (2"- 14")
- Zig-Zag Folder range : 152 to 356 (6"-14")
- Punching : Round or Serrated
- Main motor Power : DC 10HP
- Envelop Pasting.
- File hole punching.
- Carbon paper interleaving.
- Wet or dry offset printing.
- Reverse printing without turning arrangement.
- Rainbow printing.